Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
Fri November 9, 2012
Friendkeeping by Julie Klam
A few years ago, Julie Klam wrote a book called You Had Me At Woof. It was the story of Otto, a Boston terrier that stole Julie's heart and changed her life. Her relationship with Otto helped her to forge more enduring bonds with people. Klam has some very close friendships. Her latest book, Friendkeeping: A Field Guide to the People You Love, Hate, and Can't Live Without, takes readers inside Julie's world to meet her dearest friends.
Julie Klam has written for such publications as O: The Oprah Magazine, Rolling Stone, Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, The New York Times Magazine, and for the VH1 television show Pop-Up Video, where she earned an Emmy nomination.