Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Mon June 18, 2007
Friendly Ice Cream To Be Sold
By Paul Tuthill
Wilbraham, MA – Friendly Ice Cream Corporation, based in Wilbraham Massachusetts is being sold to a private equity firm. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports..