Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri March 9, 2007
Funds Available to Probe Possible Pollution
By Paul Tuthill
West Springfield, MA – The Pioneer Valley Planning Commission has obtained federal grants to investigate abandoned properties for possible contamination and determine if the properties can be redeveloped.. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports..