Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed June 11, 2003
Future of the MA Emergency Contraceptive Bill
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – Massachusetts abortion rights advocates are pushing legislation to make it easier for women who have been raped or who have had unprotected sex to get access to emergency contraception pills. The future of the bill, being filed for the first time at the Statehouse, is uncertain. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.