Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed June 11, 2003
Future of the MA Emergency Contraceptive Bill
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – Massachusetts abortion rights advocates are pushing legislation to make it easier for women who have been raped or who have had unprotected sex to get access to emergency contraception pills. The future of the bill, being filed for the first time at the Statehouse, is uncertain. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.