Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
WAMC New York News
Tue November 29, 2005
Gang Prevention Program Proposed
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – Lawmakers in Dutchess County New York have made a proposal that they hope will help discourage young adults from joining gangs.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.