Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
New England News
Tue April 17, 2012
Gas Prices Continue to Climb in MA
Gasoline prices in Massachusetts continue to climb, although not as rapidly as in recent weeks. WAMC’s Paul Tuthill reports…
The average price for unleaded regular self serve gasoline in Massachusetts rose two cents last week. The average price, according to a survey by AAA is $3.89 per gallon. Prices ranged between $3.78 and $3.99 per gallon. The price is 23 cents per gallon more than a year ago.
Gasoline prices have gone up for five straight weeks, but some energy analysts believe a peak is near.
Paul Tuthill, WAMC News.