Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
New England News
Tue July 24, 2012
Gas Prices Still Climbing In Massachusetts
Massachusetts gas prices continue to climb, rising nine cents per gallon in the last week. WAMC’s Paul Tuthill reports.
AAA Southern New England reported Monday that the average price of a gallon of self-serve, regular was $3.56.
It's the second straight week of rising prices after an identical nine cent per gallon increase the week before.
Massachusetts prices are also nine cents above the national average. But they're 18 cents lower than the statewide average a year ago at this time.
The latest AAA survey found Massachusetts self-serve regular prices as low as $3.35 and as high as $3.89
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.