Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue March 19, 2013
Gay and Lesbian Tourism Conference on 3/27
Two years after marriage equality arrived in the Empire State, New York State is poised to make a bid for gay vacationers, especially those seeking to hold weddings in the Hudson Valley.
The first-ever gay and lesbian tourism conference for New York State will take place at The Locust Grove estate in Poughkeepsie, NY on March 27. The conference will involve tourism groups from all over the state.
Joining us to tell us more are Rich Volo of the Hudson Pride Foundation, Michele Vennard, President and CEO of the Albany County Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Stephan Hengst Co-Founder of Big Gay Hudson Valley.