Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Tue March 19, 2013
Gay and Lesbian Tourism Conference on 3/27
Two years after marriage equality arrived in the Empire State, New York State is poised to make a bid for gay vacationers, especially those seeking to hold weddings in the Hudson Valley.
The first-ever gay and lesbian tourism conference for New York State will take place at The Locust Grove estate in Poughkeepsie, NY on March 27. The conference will involve tourism groups from all over the state.
Joining us to tell us more are Rich Volo of the Hudson Pride Foundation, Michele Vennard, President and CEO of the Albany County Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Stephan Hengst Co-Founder of Big Gay Hudson Valley.