Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue March 19, 2013
Gay and Lesbian Tourism Conference on 3/27
Two years after marriage equality arrived in the Empire State, New York State is poised to make a bid for gay vacationers, especially those seeking to hold weddings in the Hudson Valley.
The first-ever gay and lesbian tourism conference for New York State will take place at The Locust Grove estate in Poughkeepsie, NY on March 27. The conference will involve tourism groups from all over the state.
Joining us to tell us more are Rich Volo of the Hudson Pride Foundation, Michele Vennard, President and CEO of the Albany County Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Stephan Hengst Co-Founder of Big Gay Hudson Valley.