Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu July 13, 2006
Gay Marriage Amendment Vote Postponed
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – Less than a week after New York's highest court rejected gay marriage rights, reaction is pouring in to yesterday's decision by Massachusetts lawmakers to postpone a vote on whether that state will allow the public to vote on an amendment that would ban further gay marriages in the baystate. Massachusetts is the only state in the country with legalized gay marriage. Details from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.