Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri November 10, 2006
Gay Marriage Opponents Lose Another Battle on Beacon Hill
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, ma – Lawmakers in Massachusetts recessed yesterday without taking a stand on a proposed constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. Massachusetts is currently the only state in the nation to allow gay marriage. Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.