Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue April 12, 2005
Gay Marriage Revisited on Beacon Hill
By John Krol
Boston, MA – Lawmakers on Beacon Hill are holding hearings today on several bills related to gay marriage in Massachusetts. One calls for the repeal of a 1913 law that has been used by the Romney Administration as a way to ban out-of-state same-sex couples from marrying in the commonwealth. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story.