Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Wed January 14, 2004
GE, Activists Try to Sway EPA
By Kelly Wilkinson
Lenox, MA – The Environmental Protection Agency kicked off another round of meetings in Berkshire County yesterday about the Housatonic River. The EPA is getting feedback on a key study that will help determine how much more of the river should be cleaned of PCBs. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.