Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed January 14, 2004
GE, Activists Try to Sway EPA
By Kelly Wilkinson
Lenox, MA – The Environmental Protection Agency kicked off another round of meetings in Berkshire County yesterday about the Housatonic River. The EPA is getting feedback on a key study that will help determine how much more of the river should be cleaned of PCBs. Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.