Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Fri January 19, 2007
GE Plastics division up for sale
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Less than a week after market speculation that General Electric Plastics was soliciting bids from private equity firms -a claim company officials would neither confirm or deny - plastics officials announced today that the company, headquartered in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, is on the market.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo has the story;