Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri January 19, 2007
GE Plastics division up for sale
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Less than a week after market speculation that General Electric Plastics was soliciting bids from private equity firms -a claim company officials would neither confirm or deny - plastics officials announced today that the company, headquartered in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, is on the market.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo has the story;