Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Fri January 19, 2007
GE Plastics division up for sale
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Less than a week after market speculation that General Electric Plastics was soliciting bids from private equity firms -a claim company officials would neither confirm or deny - plastics officials announced today that the company, headquartered in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, is on the market.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo has the story;