Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Fri January 19, 2007
GE Plastics division up for sale
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Less than a week after market speculation that General Electric Plastics was soliciting bids from private equity firms -a claim company officials would neither confirm or deny - plastics officials announced today that the company, headquartered in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, is on the market.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo has the story;