Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon November 7, 2005
GE releases PCB goals
By Carrie Saldo
Great Barrington, MA – General Electric recently released a proposal outlining goals for reducing PCB levels in portions of the Housatonic River south of Pittsfield polluted with the controversial chemical. But a river watch-dog group based in Berkshire County isn't happy with GE's goals.