Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Sat February 9, 2013
Gearing Up For The Grammy Awards, But Do People Still Watch?
One of the most prestigious music awards — the Grammys — take place this on Sunday. Weekend Edition Saturday host Scott Simon chats with NPR Music's Stephen Thompson, and NPR's culture critic, Linda Holmes, about whether the Grammys are still relevant, and what to expect at the ceremony.