Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Sat February 9, 2013
Gearing Up For The Grammy Awards, But Do People Still Watch?
One of the most prestigious music awards — the Grammys — take place this on Sunday. Weekend Edition Saturday host Scott Simon chats with NPR Music's Stephen Thompson, and NPR's culture critic, Linda Holmes, about whether the Grammys are still relevant, and what to expect at the ceremony.