Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu August 28, 2003
Geoghan's Death Stirs Legal and Emotional Responses
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – This week has seen repeated headlines about the death of defrocked priest John J. Geoghan. Most recently, prosecutors announced that Geoghan's conviction of child molestation would be voided. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson spoke with some of those who have been affected.