Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
WAMC New York News
Tue March 7, 2006
Gillibrand Announces Commitment to Ethics
By Deborah Runcie
Hudson, New York – With concerns about ethics and ongoing discussions about campaign finance reform, democratic congressional candidate Kirsten Gillibrand from Columbia County, New York, has pledged that she will run her campaign
on a code of ethics. However, incumbent Congressman John Sweeney, a republican from Saratoga County, questions her commitment to reform.
WAMC's Hudson Valley bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.