Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed February 13, 2013
"Give Me Everything You Have: On Being Stalked" by James Lasdun
Ten years ago, James Lasdun, a poet and novelist, taught a fiction-writing workshop at a college in New York. One of his students was a young woman, "Nasreen," as he calls her in his new nonfiction book, Give Me Everything You Have: On Being Stalked.
Lasdun will join us to discuss his strange and harrowing ordeal at the hands of the student, a self-styled “verbal terrorist,” who began trying, in her words, to “ruin him.” It is a frightening tale that continues for Lasdun to this very day.