Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Wed February 7, 2007
Glens Falls Child Saved By Defibrillator
By Dave Lucas
Albany, NY – An incident last week in Glens Falls is the 51st in which an on-site defibrillator was used to save a life on school grounds in New York. Capital District Bureau Chief Dave Lucas reports.