Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed April 28, 2004
GMO Labeling Law Signed
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Vermont is the first state in the country to require the labeling of genetically modified seeds. The measure also defines GMO seeds, and mandates that their sales be reported annually to the state Agriculture department. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.