Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
Fri October 19, 2012
God Believes in Love: Straight Talk About Gay Marriage by Gene Robinson
In God Believes in Love: Straight Talk About Gay Marriage, Gene Robinson makes the case for same-sex marriage using a commonsense, reasoned, religious argument.
Gene Robinson is the ninth bishop of the Diocese of New Hampshire in the Episcopal Church in the United States of America and is the first openly gay person to be ordained a bishop in a major Christian denomination believing in the historic episcopate.