Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Tue April 3, 2007
By Julia Taylor
Kingston, NY – The Supreme Court decided yesterday that the Department of Environmental Protection can regulate automobile carbon emissions has underlined a growing cultural awareness of global warming. Sometimes, it's difficult to find practical ways to cut down on carbon usage - or, as environmental advocates call it, a carbon footprint. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Julia Taylor takes a look at practical ways to cut out carbon.