Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue April 10, 2007
Gov. Patrick Holds Town Meeting in Pittsfield, MA
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and Lieutenant Governor Timothy Murray made the case for the administration's somewhat controversial proposal to alter the state's corporate tax code. Berkshire Bureau Chief Carrie Saldo, has the details of those comments, made during the Governor's town hall style meeting in Pittsfield Monday night.