Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
New England News
Mon September 16, 2013
Governor To Kick Off Vt. Health Connect Forums
Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin is set this week to help kick off a series of forums for small businesses to learn about the new health insurance exchange being created under the federal Affordable Care Act.
A program Wednesday from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. at Montpelier's Capitol Plaza hotel and conference center will be geared to helping small businesses learn what they need to know as they prepare to shop in the Vermont Health Connect exchange for health insurance.
The exchange starts up Oct. 1 as the marketplace for individuals and businesses with up to 50 employees to shop for health insurance.
The Montpelier forum will be the first of a series held in each of Vermont's 14 counties during the coming weeks.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.