Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed December 30, 2009
Governor Patrick Restores Transportation Money for Schools
By Charlie Deitz
Massachusetts – Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has decided to reinstate 18 million dollars to regional school transportation budgets. The governor acknowledged that his proposed mid year cuts were devastating to regional school programs, and would have put many teachers out of work. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Charlie Deitz reports ..