Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC News, North Country News
Mon July 16, 2012
Governor Releases Campaign Finance Report
Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin has raised more than $676,000 for his reelection campaign.
Candidates have until the end of the day on Tuesday to file their first campaign finance reports of this election cycle.
Shumlin faces Republican state Sen. Randy Brock in the November election. Shumlin's campaign says it has spent $51,000 and has $625,000 of cash in hand.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.