Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC News, North Country News
Mon July 16, 2012
Governor Releases Campaign Finance Report
Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin has raised more than $676,000 for his reelection campaign.
Candidates have until the end of the day on Tuesday to file their first campaign finance reports of this election cycle.
Shumlin faces Republican state Sen. Randy Brock in the November election. Shumlin's campaign says it has spent $51,000 and has $625,000 of cash in hand.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.