Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
WAMC News, North Country News
Mon July 16, 2012
Governor Releases Campaign Finance Report
Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin has raised more than $676,000 for his reelection campaign.
Candidates have until the end of the day on Tuesday to file their first campaign finance reports of this election cycle.
Shumlin faces Republican state Sen. Randy Brock in the November election. Shumlin's campaign says it has spent $51,000 and has $625,000 of cash in hand.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.