Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed January 7, 2004
Governor's Tax Policies Surprise Vermonters
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – In his state-of the state speech, Vermont Governor James Douglas has proposed some major state tax policy changes. The move surprised most observers, but a day later, there are questions whether the tax plan will provide significant relief. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.