Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Fri February 17, 2006
Goya Exhibit at Burlington's Fleming Museum
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The University of Vermont's Fleming Museum has on display a celebrated print series by Francisco Goya. The 80 black and white prints are considered masterpieces of art and commentary. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley spoke with the Museum's curator about the exhibit.