Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri October 20, 2006
Grant Allows Northeast Acid Rain Study to Continue
By Pat Bradley
Plymouth, NH – New Hampshire's Plymouth State University has received a grant to determine if federal air pollution laws really reduced acid rain in the Northeast. The money will allow researchers to continue a long term study of acid rain effects in lakes from the Adirondacks to Maine. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.