Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
WAMC New England News
Mon April 17, 2006
Grant to Help Get More Locally-Grown Food into Area Institutions
By Dan Bobkoff
amherst, ma – Politicians and farm advocates are trying to get more locally-produced food into the dining halls of Western Massachusetts institutions.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has a report.