Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Mon April 17, 2006
Grant to Help Get More Locally-Grown Food into Area Institutions
By Dan Bobkoff
amherst, ma – Politicians and farm advocates are trying to get more locally-produced food into the dining halls of Western Massachusetts institutions.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has a report.