Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue May 9, 2006
In Greenfield, a Deal Brings Big Box Store and Saves Burial Ground
By Dan Bobkoff
Greenfield, Ma – The town of Greenfield, Massachusetts is one step closer to getting a discount retailer after an agreement has been worked out between a developer and a Native American group that says the site has Native American remains. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.