Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
North Country News
Thu March 14, 2013
Gregg Appointed to Medical Center Trustees Board
Former Senator Judd Gregg of New Hampshire and a Google executive who got his start in Vermont are among the newest appointees to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of Trustees.
Senator Gregg spent more than three decades in public office before leaving the Senate in 2011. Joining him on the medical center's board will be Matthew Dunne, who served in the Vermont House and Senate and was the associate director of a public policy institute at Dartmouth College before going to Google, where he is head of community affairs.
The other new members announced Thursday are Dr. Steven Paris of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester, Dr. Richard Powell of Dartmouth's Geisel School of Medicine and Dr. Richard Rothstein, chairman of Dartmouth-Hitchcock department of medicine.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.