Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
North Country News
Thu March 14, 2013
Gregg Appointed to Medical Center Trustees Board
Former Senator Judd Gregg of New Hampshire and a Google executive who got his start in Vermont are among the newest appointees to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of Trustees.
Senator Gregg spent more than three decades in public office before leaving the Senate in 2011. Joining him on the medical center's board will be Matthew Dunne, who served in the Vermont House and Senate and was the associate director of a public policy institute at Dartmouth College before going to Google, where he is head of community affairs.
The other new members announced Thursday are Dr. Steven Paris of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester, Dr. Richard Powell of Dartmouth's Geisel School of Medicine and Dr. Richard Rothstein, chairman of Dartmouth-Hitchcock department of medicine.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.