Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon July 12, 2004
Ground Breaking for New Adirondack Museum
By Pat Bradley
Tupper Lake, NY – New York State's Adirondack Park is the largest park in the continental US. It is larger than Yellowstone, Yosemite, Glacier, Great Smokey Mountains and Grand Canyon National Parks combined! There are cultural and arts museums, and interpretive centers within the park. But there has not been a place to highlight the nature and environment of the Adirondack region. That will soon change. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.