Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon March 17, 2003
Group Alleges Antitrust Acts in Local Food Biz
By Lisa Phillips
Warwick, NY – A group of Hudson Valley citizens is asking New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer to look into what they say may be an antitrust violation in the food industry. It's part of their effort to keep former supermarkets from becoming CVS drugstores. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Lisa Phillips reports.