Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu October 9, 2003
Group Targets Western Mass to Reduce Toxins
By Kelly Wilkinson
Amherst, MA – New England is the recipient of air pollution that blows in from the Midwest. The area also holds its own sizeable share of industrial sites. A group that aims to reduce toxins announced today that they'll be moving into Western Massachusetts. More from our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.