Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Mon December 4, 2006
Group Wants In-Classroom Spending Commitment of Sixty-five Percent
By Pat Bradley
Fair Haven, VT – A group in Vermont wants the state's schools to commit at least sixty five cents of every education dollar on in-classroom instruction. But critics say it's simply a gimmick that cannot help student achievement. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.