Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri January 7, 2005
Groups Censure Rape Treatment Guidelines
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – Reproductive rights groups are banding together to condemn the Department of Justice. They take issue with the Department's recently-issued guidelines for treating victims of sexual assault, saying it's wrong to leave out emergency contraception as an option. More from WAMC's Allison Dunne.