Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New York News
Thu January 29, 2004
Groups Want Protection of Waters in Green Mountain N.F.
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – Environmentalists want 60 bodies of water in the Green Mountain National Forest to be managed under the strictest level of protection. But those in the forestry industry are concerned that there could be a negative impact for loggers and others who work in the Forest. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.