Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon November 19, 2012
Hamas May Be Closer To Regional Legitimacy
Originally published on Mon November 19, 2012 5:52 pm
For more insight into the state of affairs in Gaza, Robert Siegel talks with Rashid Khalidi, the Edward Said professor of Modern Arab Studies at Columbia University.