Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New England News
Thu January 15, 2009
Hampshire College Prof Tackles Race Issues in Health Care
By Charlie Deitz
PIttsfield, Ma – Dr. Alan Goodman is a professor of biological anthropology at Hampshire College at Amherst. He held a seminar in Pittsfield, hosted by the Berkshire Area Health Education Center, regarding racial inequalities in the health care system.