Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
Fri August 18, 2006
Albany, NY – It has been nearly 25-years since Harold Kushner's classic book was published - When Bad Things Happen to Good People." Years later, her continues to write about problems that many of us deal with.
His latest is: "Overcoming Life's Disappointments," in which he looks at the life of Moses as a framework for how to meet disappoinment with faith in ourselves and our future.
WAMC's Joe Donahue spoke with Kushner about how he came to this subject...
Harold Kushner's latest book is "Overcoming Life's Disappointments."
It is published by Knopf. He spoke with WAMC's Joe Donahue.