Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Fri August 18, 2006
Albany, NY – It has been nearly 25-years since Harold Kushner's classic book was published - When Bad Things Happen to Good People." Years later, her continues to write about problems that many of us deal with.
His latest is: "Overcoming Life's Disappointments," in which he looks at the life of Moses as a framework for how to meet disappoinment with faith in ourselves and our future.
WAMC's Joe Donahue spoke with Kushner about how he came to this subject...
Harold Kushner's latest book is "Overcoming Life's Disappointments."
It is published by Knopf. He spoke with WAMC's Joe Donahue.