Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri August 18, 2006
Albany, NY – It has been nearly 25-years since Harold Kushner's classic book was published - When Bad Things Happen to Good People." Years later, her continues to write about problems that many of us deal with.
His latest is: "Overcoming Life's Disappointments," in which he looks at the life of Moses as a framework for how to meet disappoinment with faith in ourselves and our future.
WAMC's Joe Donahue spoke with Kushner about how he came to this subject...
Harold Kushner's latest book is "Overcoming Life's Disappointments."
It is published by Knopf. He spoke with WAMC's Joe Donahue.