Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri August 18, 2006
Albany, NY – It has been nearly 25-years since Harold Kushner's classic book was published - When Bad Things Happen to Good People." Years later, her continues to write about problems that many of us deal with.
His latest is: "Overcoming Life's Disappointments," in which he looks at the life of Moses as a framework for how to meet disappoinment with faith in ourselves and our future.
WAMC's Joe Donahue spoke with Kushner about how he came to this subject...
Harold Kushner's latest book is "Overcoming Life's Disappointments."
It is published by Knopf. He spoke with WAMC's Joe Donahue.