Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Hinsdale Residents Call For Select Chair's Resignation
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
WAMC New York News
Thu October 6, 2005
Havens Helps Cerebral Palsy Association
By Deborah Runcie
Annadale-On-Hudson, NY – In 1969, Richie Havens, a folk singer from Brooklyn, New York electrified an audience of over half a million people with his opening performance at Woodstock.
On October 16th, Havens will return to the Woodstock area to entertain on behalf of the Hudson Valley Cerebral Palsy Association.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.