Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu October 6, 2005
Havens Helps Cerebral Palsy Association
By Deborah Runcie
Annadale-On-Hudson, NY – In 1969, Richie Havens, a folk singer from Brooklyn, New York electrified an audience of over half a million people with his opening performance at Woodstock.
On October 16th, Havens will return to the Woodstock area to entertain on behalf of the Hudson Valley Cerebral Palsy Association.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.