Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Thu March 31, 2005
Health Care Costs Hitting Cities and Town Hard
By John Krol
Williamstown, MA – With the budget season in full-swing, cities and towns in Massachusetts are grappling with the sky-rocketing costs of health care -- and in many cases, municipalities are asking for concessions from workers, and are also considering cuts to services. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story.