Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Thu May 24, 2007
Health care "friends"
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – A North Adams-based health care access program has tapped into the social networking site, Myspace.com. Ecu-Health Care wants to reach young Massachusetts residents who may be unaware of the state's health insurance mandate, effective July 1 for those 18 and older. The details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo;
You can visit the Ecu-Health care Myspace page at www.myspace/ecuhealthcare