Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Thu May 24, 2007
Health care "friends"
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – A North Adams-based health care access program has tapped into the social networking site, Myspace.com. Ecu-Health Care wants to reach young Massachusetts residents who may be unaware of the state's health insurance mandate, effective July 1 for those 18 and older. The details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo;
You can visit the Ecu-Health care Myspace page at www.myspace/ecuhealthcare