Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Thu May 24, 2007
Health care "friends"
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – A North Adams-based health care access program has tapped into the social networking site, Myspace.com. Ecu-Health Care wants to reach young Massachusetts residents who may be unaware of the state's health insurance mandate, effective July 1 for those 18 and older. The details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo;
You can visit the Ecu-Health care Myspace page at www.myspace/ecuhealthcare