Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu May 24, 2007
Health care "friends"
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – A North Adams-based health care access program has tapped into the social networking site, Myspace.com. Ecu-Health Care wants to reach young Massachusetts residents who may be unaware of the state's health insurance mandate, effective July 1 for those 18 and older. The details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo;
You can visit the Ecu-Health care Myspace page at www.myspace/ecuhealthcare