Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Tue May 2, 2006
Health Care Reform Has More Challenges Ahead
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, ma – Governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts is warning of potential bumps in the road for the state's new health care law. He is also launching a crackdown on Medicaid fraud. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has the story.