Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Mon February 27, 2006
Health Care Reform Primary Issue in Vermont House and Senate This Week
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Health care reform will lead the agenda in the Vermont legislature this week. The Senate will consider what's called the Common Sense Initiative. At the same time, the House will review it's health care affordability act to extend health care coverage to more Vermonters. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has a preview of what's expected.