Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed October 26, 2005
Health Care Survey Finds Anxious Vermonters
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The AARP-Vermont has released the results of a health care poll. The group
says their poll indicates there is a great deal of anxiety about health care costs and a feeling that health care in Vermont is in a state of crisis. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.