Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Fri June 15, 2007
Health Insurance Deadline Nears
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – Massachusetts is just a little more than two weeks away from the date...July First..when every adult in the state will be required under a landmark law to have health insurance. A big campaign is on to make people aware of this and to get the uninsured enrolled in a healthcare plan. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...