Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri June 15, 2007
Health Insurance Deadline Nears
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – Massachusetts is just a little more than two weeks away from the date...July First..when every adult in the state will be required under a landmark law to have health insurance. A big campaign is on to make people aware of this and to get the uninsured enrolled in a healthcare plan. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...