Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New England News
Wed January 3, 2007
Health insurance enrollment begins
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – Health advocate offices across Massachusetts were a buzz with activity yesterday, the first day of enrollment into the Commonwealth Care program. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo spoke with health care advocate Chip Joffee Halpern, about the program;
Additional information at: Ecu-Health Care, in North Adams, 413-663-8711.
Advocacy for Access, in Pittsfield, 413-445-9480.
Advocacy for Access, in Great Barrington, 413-528-5045.