Most Active Stories
- MA And CT Declare State Of Emergency, Issues Travel Bans As Winter Blast Nears
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested On Corruption Charges
- NYS Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Charged in Corruption Scheme
- International Paper Employee Dies From Injuries
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
WAMC New England News
Wed January 3, 2007
Health insurance enrollment begins
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – Health advocate offices across Massachusetts were a buzz with activity yesterday, the first day of enrollment into the Commonwealth Care program. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo spoke with health care advocate Chip Joffee Halpern, about the program;
Additional information at: Ecu-Health Care, in North Adams, 413-663-8711.
Advocacy for Access, in Pittsfield, 413-445-9480.
Advocacy for Access, in Great Barrington, 413-528-5045.