Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Wed January 3, 2007
Health insurance enrollment begins
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – Health advocate offices across Massachusetts were a buzz with activity yesterday, the first day of enrollment into the Commonwealth Care program. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo spoke with health care advocate Chip Joffee Halpern, about the program;
Additional information at: Ecu-Health Care, in North Adams, 413-663-8711.
Advocacy for Access, in Pittsfield, 413-445-9480.
Advocacy for Access, in Great Barrington, 413-528-5045.