Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Wed January 3, 2007
Health insurance enrollment begins
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – Health advocate offices across Massachusetts were a buzz with activity yesterday, the first day of enrollment into the Commonwealth Care program. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo spoke with health care advocate Chip Joffee Halpern, about the program;
Additional information at: Ecu-Health Care, in North Adams, 413-663-8711.
Advocacy for Access, in Pittsfield, 413-445-9480.
Advocacy for Access, in Great Barrington, 413-528-5045.