Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New England News
Wed January 3, 2007
Health insurance enrollment begins
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – Health advocate offices across Massachusetts were a buzz with activity yesterday, the first day of enrollment into the Commonwealth Care program. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo spoke with health care advocate Chip Joffee Halpern, about the program;
Additional information at: Ecu-Health Care, in North Adams, 413-663-8711.
Advocacy for Access, in Pittsfield, 413-445-9480.
Advocacy for Access, in Great Barrington, 413-528-5045.