Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
WAMC New York News
Mon January 29, 2007
Health Insurance Trends in NYS
By Dave Lucas
Albany, NY – New trends in the way New Yorkers obtain and pay for health care indicate growing reliance on government-based coverage and more interest in Health Savings Accounts.
Capital District Bureau Chief Dave Lucas reports.